Whether you want to sing professionally or just for fun, I can help you achieve your true voice.
- I cater for all levels, from complete beginners to professional recording artists.
- Whatever your chosen style of singing, Musical Theatre, Classical or Choral, I will help you to develop your skills and techniques to communicate through song.
- I can help you bolster your confidence when singing in front of others.
If you’re passionate about acting, then I’m passionate about getting the best performance out of you.
- I can help you develop voice work, acting techniques, character work, monologues and audition techniques.
- If you’re a student preparing for a GCSE, A-level or Degree Level exam why not get some specialist help?
- I don’t just concentrate on one aspect of your acting, but build a step by step coaching program so you can be the best you can be, drawing on a range of techniques and practitioners.
- If you get nervous speaking or performing in front of others I can help boost your confidence.
- I can teach you to play the piano from complete beginner level up to advanced techniques.
- If you want to take piano and theory grade examinations up to Grade VIII, I am able to provided tuition specifically in preparation for these.
- As well as piano, I can also teach you how to play brass instruments, such as the trumpet, tuba and euphonium up to Grade VIII.
If there’s any aspect of the performing arts that you’re interested in and don’t see here, do get in touch with me to find out if I can help you.